E-Poster presentation – Instructions:
- Posters should be in 53 (height) x 30 (width) cm in JPEG format.
You can dowload themplate format (JPEG click here).
- Prepare your poster using JPEG format, and
submit it via email to the conference secretariat email: email@example.com by
August 31st, 2019.
- Poster presentations will be presented as E-Posters 4 stations of kiosk 50' touch screen in the exhibition area during the congress.
Oral presentation – Instructions:
- All presentations are in English, in Powerpoint format by slide design 16:9 .
- Presentation slides should not contain small fonts or small figures and should be of
- Presentation slides/materials must be submitted via email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or onsite in the Speaker Ready Room (uploading/slide
preview), the day before the presentation, but no later than 2 hours prior to the start
of the presentation’s session. Presentations will be transferred directly to the session
rooms (presentations will not be accepted directly in the session rooms for uploading).
- Technician will assist with the upload of your files and provide the opportunity to
preview the presentation as necessary.
- Arrive the meeting room and contact the Chairperson or Co-chair of the
session at least 10 minutes before the beginning of the session.
- Please check the final program to confirm the date, time, room and order of
your presentation. If there is any problem, please contact the session Chair or
- Reserved seats will be at the front of the meeting room. Please ensure that
you sit at the reserved seats with easy access to the stage.